Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I last blogged about my VA adventures. I've been a little busy with the regular 9 -5 so I haven't had much time. Hey, that job pays the bills and supports my business for now, so I have to make it a priority every now and then, lol. I have been working on my website, updating, adding and tweeking. Go check it out, http://valenva.com tell me what you think! I've been doing a lot of networking via twitter and word of mouth. Just to get my name out in the public ear. I gained 2 new clients as well :)) One for virtual assisting and the other for an event planned for spring!

I plan to "officially" launch my business in the spring, right now 90% of my focus is on my current 9-5. Once the first of the year is over, I can re-focus on Valentine VA Services, full steam ahead!

Well, back in the lab I go....stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    A good post on Adventures of a Virtual Assistant. We are VA4World a virtual assistant firm who provide admin support service for SME’s all over the world. We would like to hear your feedback.

    Thanks,
    Sridhar – VA4World for viral marketing, SEO and admin support

    ReplyDelete