Friday, October 23, 2009

Looks like its a Goooo Daddy!

After looking at and reviewing several websites to buy my domain from and host my website. I decided to go with GoDaddy.com. There were several webhosting sites that I was referred to such as Startlogic, Bluehost, Weebly and Windows Live to name a few, but I inevitably decided GoDaddy was a good choice. There customer service was phenomenal, Carole helped me from beginning to end. I was on "information overload" and needed to speak with a live person to understand exactly what I was signing up for. No more mishaps with domain names like the fiasco on Vistaprint.

I also decided to incorporate WordPress into by Website to give myself more options to work with. I will thankfully be working with Christina Nelson of Vital Office Solutions to help me with setting up my Wordpress theme.

The Journey continues...back in the lab. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment